Except the holidays are coming up. I’m glad I’m done with my Christmas shopping.
I met with an agent over the weekend. I need to send her 25 pages and a summary. Two of my daughters are turning into awesome writers. My meager talents pale in comparison.
Just made some homemade bread. It is awesome with the strawberry jelly I made a few weeks ago.
I’m down 14 pounds since the middle of June. I’ve hit a small plateau, but I know that I’m going to lose much more. It is only a matter of time.
I’m starting a walking club at school. If you’d like to donate a prize to the first kid (or to one of the first several kids) to walk 100 miles, I’d love to partner with you. Contest starts Monday!
Staying busy, but I know you are, too.
Your words for the week (or month or so) are:
- capricious: fickle, temperamental, volatile
- enigma: puzzle, mysterious, difficult to figure out
- curiosity: strong desire to understand or figure out
- anticipation: excitement or suspense, looking forward to something.
- anguish: severe mental or physical pain